Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Renting a Classic 350 from ONN Bike Rentals

Renting a Classic 350 from ONN Bike Rentals 11 мес. 2 нед. назад #835

• Williamhawk
  • Williamhawk аватар
  • Завсегдатай
Hi,

Since past few days I was having this itch to ride a Royal Enfield Bullet as I haven't ridden one ever and wanted to experience the legendary thump. Thought of borrowing it from a friend for a day but then decided against it as he loves his rides just like I do so I saved him from the awkward situation.

Next idea was of renting one and came across ONN Bikes Rentals in Jaipur and guess what they had a Classic 350 in their fleet!

Booking experience through their app was super quick. Whole process, right from registering to completing my booking took just about a minute. They have rental plans for as little as 4 hours duration and even ranging up to a month. For my test ride experience, I selected the 4 hour period. The best thing was I wasn't required to give them any deposit. I was charged merely 170 bucks for the 4 hours duration (56 kilometers). Fuel wasn't included in this tariff and if I went over my free 56 kilometers, I would have to pay 3 rupees per excess kilometer.

Three hours before my pickup time, I received a message from ONN Bikes saying that my bike is ready and I was shared a OTP which I have to tell the location in-charge while my pick up.

Reached their pick-up location in Malviya Nagar. Showed them my ID and gave the OTP. They provided me with a helmet. Staff was supportive and quick. I was shown the Bike which was a little dirty but otherwise in a perfect mechanical condition. They took some photographs of the bike before handling me over. They kept one of my ID with them.

For More Details

product innovation video
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.257 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум