Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Helmet Cam advice for Motorcycle action camera use

Helmet Cam advice for Motorcycle action camera use 8 мес. 4 нед. назад #823

• Williamhawk
  • Williamhawk аватар
  • Завсегдатай
Hi,

The Adrenaline Systems Super Bike Cam Sport model which I purchased comes with all the mounting you will need for your helmet and bike (sportbike or regular motorcycle) . Included in the kit is A Sony 580 TVL Exview HAD ccd camera which produces great images. It easy to connect and weatherproof (it rained on me a couple of times and it held up just great). Also included in the kit is an extreme sports microphone which is sturdy and has a wind guard to minimize the noise.

Hook up was a easy. You connect the camera to the microphone and power source. I then used the included cable to connect it to my sony camcorder.

For my first run I mounted it on my helmet with their extreme helmet cam mount which attaches very well to the helmet with no play. In the next run, I used the Moto Mount sport. This mount is made of impact materials. You just bolts the helmet camera to the mount and with a suction mechanism, attach it to any smooth surface. I secured the unit to the windguard and just about any place I could. What is neat about this mount is it is flexible and easy to adjust. I was able to make up any angle I wanted without vibration or it ever becoming loose.

The resulting video has been great. The quality is more than I expected as, per their specs, it contains some sort of image stabilization which is apparent when I watch the video take through some rough parts of the road.

Because you can do mounting on your helmet or bike surface, the resulting angles when you go to edit your footage add some very cool elements.

For More Details

B2B Marketing Campaign Examples
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.218 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум