Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Am I still a motorcyclist in the winter?

Am I still a motorcyclist in the winter? 1 нед. 4 дн. назад #771

• Williamhawk
  • Williamhawk аватар
  • Завсегдатай
Hi,

I have been out on my Goldwing, and it is sitting covered and forlorn in the corner of my garage. Without a doubt it will be several MONTHS before I am out riding regularly again, even if an occasional "warm" day occurs where I can bundle up and go out for a less than fun short ride in icy winds. So without riding a motorcycle on a regular basis, am I still a motorcyclist or just another old codger grumbling at the world?

I read about 7 or 8 different monthly magazines, which seem even more of a lifeline in the winter than during the riding season, and my calendar is based around planning for attendance at the Motorcycle Show in Chicago in February, so maybe I still qualify as a rider.

I tend to use my old MSF Instructor coffee mug even more regularly now, reminding myself of better days, and I think I need to start pressuring the wife of over 50 years that we REALLY NEED to sell our house and move south so I can ride out my "golden years" all year round, and not worry that it will be so far from the kids and grandkids (not much chance that my arguments will prevail).

For More Details

storytelling video
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.238 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум