Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

ТЕМА: Helmet Cam advice for Motorcycleaction camera use?

Helmet Cam advice for Motorcycleaction camera use? 1 нед. 4 дн. назад #772

• Williamhawk
  • Williamhawk аватар
  • Завсегдатай
Hi,

The Adrenaline Systems Super Bike Cam Sport model which I purchased comes with all the mounting you will need for your helmet and bike (sportbike or regular motorcycle) . Included in the kit is A Sony 580 TVL Exview HAD ccd camera which produces great images. It easy to connect and weatherproof (it rained on me a couple of times and it held up just great). Also included in the kit is an extreme sports microphone which is sturdy and has a wind guard to minimize the noise.

Hook up was a easy. You connect the camera to the microphone and power source. I then used the included cable to connect it to my sony camcorder.

For my first run I mounted it on my helmet with their extreme helmet cam mount which attaches very well to the helmet with no play. In the next run, I used the Moto Mount sport. This mount is made of impact materials. You just bolts the helmet camera to the mount and with a suction mechanism, attach it to any smooth surface. I secured the unit to the windguard and just about any place I could. What is neat about this mount is it is flexible and easy to adjust. I was able to make up any angle I wanted without vibration or it ever becoming loose.

The resulting video has been great. The quality is more than I expected as, per their specs, it contains some sort of image stabilization which is apparent when I watch the video take through some rough parts of the road.

For More Details

product marketing video
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.203 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум